Last updated: June 1, 2015
- This policy covers how Telnet Connect treats information that Telnet Connect collects and receives as well as information collected from our Web site. Your information is information about you that is individually identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
Information Collection and Use
- Telnet Connect collects your information from you only when you choose to share it with us, such as when you register with Telnet Connect, or when you use Telnet Connect products or services. Telnet Connect may also combine information we have about you with information we receive from business partners or other companies. For instance, we may offer a special promotion or service in conjunction with a business partner if your permission is provided. Our goal is to provide you, the user, with great service and products, and a customer-friendly experience using our service and on our site.
- We collect your information from you as follows: When you register or you order products we ask for information such as your name, email address, address and contact information. Telnet Connect also collects information from the Telnet Connect Customer Support and Affiliate Sign-Up forms and such information is used for the purpose for which it was collected, such as to communicate with you regarding your order.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a client about our site, we will ask you for your clients contact information.
- If you are uncomfortable having a cookie placed on your system, you may elect to turn off the cookie or delete existing cookies in your browser. If you turn off or delete the Telnet Connect cookie, you may not be able to receive special offers or personalized content from Telnet Connect.
Information Sharing and Customer Care
- Telnet Connect does not rent, sell, or share your information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Telnet Connect under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your information to help Telnet Connect communicate with you, for example, an e-mail service provider that helps Telnet Connect administer e-mails. These companies are acting on behalf of Telnet Connect, and may not use or share this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We share information we believe is needed in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, actual fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Telnet Connect's Service Agreement, or as otherwise required by law.
- Telnet Connect may, from time to time, communicate with you regarding our products and services, or those of our partners, that we feel may be of interest to you. Telnet Connect may send special offers and updates, newsletters, texts, service-related announcements and customer service emails.
- Only Telnet Connect (or agents working on behalf of Telnet Connect and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these communications.
- If you do not want to receive promotional information, simply notify us by opting-out of future correspondence.
- Generally, you may not opt-out of service-related announcements and customer service emails, which are not promotional in nature.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to your information to employees or contractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- In the event Telnet Connect materially changes the way it collects or uses individually identifiable information, we will notify users via email or by posting a notice on our Web site for 30 days.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Telnet Connect Customer Care
6300 Powers Ferry Road Suite 600-143
Atlanta, GA 30339
Or Click here to email us